The Organisational Development Group (ODG) is made up of members of the Board, National Council and 'Independent' BMC Members. See more at Who are the ODG?
The aim of the ODG is to make recommendations to the Board in order to allow them to implement organisational change in line with the spirit of the Organisational Review Group's recommendations; as supported by members at the 2018 AGM.
- Consolidated Rationale for Proposed Changes to Articles of Association
- Interim National Council Terms of Reference
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Board Terms of Reference
- Clubs Working Group Update 1 - 12/02/2019
- Organisational Development Group update - Jan 19
- How do I particpate and comment on the ODG work
- Should I register? And how do I do it?